The Thunderbird Hat - Handwoven Brisa-Weave Panama straw is crafted into a classic cowboy hat that sports a 4” cattleman’s pinch and a curled 4” brim. NOTE: The hats are sold without the beaded hatband.
Material is handwoven in Ecuador and crafted in Atlanta and verified by Hey Social Good. Click here to learn more about Hey Social Good.
Materials and Care:
- Handwoven Brisa- Weave Panama straw
- Locate a tape measure, preferably with CM as unit of measurement
- Start by placing the tape measure on the center of the forehead
- Wrap tape measure around the head about 1/4" above the ear
- Make sure the tape measure covers the occipital bone in the back of the head and the middle of the forehead