The Court is a new silhouette from Thousand Fell and features an updated color palette. This extension of the collection is rooted in zero-waste innovation and features a durable, breathable recycled upper. It is stain proof and water resistant with an aloe vera coated soft touch mesh liner. The Court has a cushioned recycled rubber insole made from recycled rubber yoga mats for cushion and support, as well as structural details made from coconut, sugarcane, and palm. The tonal flat laces are made of recycled PET.
Made in Brazil from recycled bottles, natural rubber, and innovative food waste component parts. It is 100% animal free and vegan. Brand has been verified by Hey Social Good. To learn more about Hey Social Good assessments and verifications, click here to learn more. To learn more about certifications held by the brand click here.
Materials and Care:
- Durable and breathable recycled upper
- Stain proof and water resistant coating
- Aloe vera coated soft touch mesh liner
- Cushioned recycled rubber insole
- Structural details made from coconut, sugarcane, and palm
- Recycled PET tonal flat laces
- Rubber back heel with embossed detail
- 21mm outsole height
- To clean, wipe down upper with damp cloth. Send them back to Thousand Fell to recycle when ready for a fresh pair.
True to size. Cadre recommends purchasing your normal size.