The Lace Up is your new ride-or-die sneaker. These trendy sneakers are comfortable, breathable, and odor resistant too. Live your life in them, wear them through—and do it all in eco-friendly style.
The Lace Up features an aloe vera coated soft touch mesh liner and a cushioned recycled rubber insole made from recycled rubber yoga mats for support, as well as structural details made from coconut, sugarcane, and palm. The tonal flat laces are made of recycled PET.
- Brand reduces waste and drastically cuts water usage, energy consumption, and CO2 emissions through the use of recycled materials, natural rubber, and innovative food waste component parts.
- 100% animal free and vegan.
- Brand has been verified by Hey Social Good.
- Materials are PETA approved, GRS Certified, and USDA BioPreferred Program Certified.
Materials and Care:
- Durable and breathable recycled upper
- Stain proof and water resistant coating
- Aloe vera coated soft touch mesh liner
- Cushioned recycled rubber insole
- Structural details made from coconut, sugarcane, and palm
- Recycled PET tonal flat laces
- Rubber back heel with embossed detail
- 21mm outsole height
- To clean, wipe down upper with damp cloth. Send them back to Thousand Fell to recycle when ready for a fresh pair.
True to size. Cadre recommends purchasing your normal size.