Your new day to day, trendy slip on sneaker, entirely made from sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
The Slip On is stain proof and water resistant with an aloe vera coated soft touch mesh liner. It features a cushioned recycled rubber insole made from recycled rubber yoga mats for support, as well as structural details made from coconut, sugarcane, and palm. The tonal flat laces are made of recycled PET.
- Brand reduces waste and drastically cuts water usage, energy consumption, and CO2 emissions through the use of recycled materials, natural rubber, and innovative food waste component parts.
- 100% animal free and vegan.
- Brand has been verified by Hey Social Good.
- Materials are PETA approved, GRS Certified, and USDA BioPreferred Program Certified.
Materials and Care:
- Structural details made from coconut, sugarcane, and palm
- Stain-proof and water-resistant quartz coating
- Aloe vera-coated soft touch mesh liner
- Cushioned recycled rubber insole
- Rubber back heel with embossed detail
- Durable and breathable recycled upper
- 21mm outsole height
- To clean, wipe down upper with damp cloth. Send them back to Thousand Fell to recycle when ready for a fresh pair.
True to size. Cadre recommends purchasing your normal size.