Introducing the ALRN Cross Back Bra - a moisture-wicking sports bra crafted from recycled materials. The fabric provides excellent compression and stretch for optimal support without constriction. The open-back design ensures breathability, allowing you to move freely in a sports bra that's both eco-conscious and comfy.
Complete the look with the ALRN Hi Rise 7/8 Tight.
- This product is made from 65% recycled nylon, which is produced from items like discarded carpets and recovered fishing nets.
- Recycled nylon has all the same performance qualities as virgin nylon, with the added benefit that it can be continuously recycled.
- Brand received a Silver Medal from Hey Social Good.
Materials and Care:
- Made from 65% recycled nylon, 35% elastane
- To care for this product, it is recommended to wash at or below 40℃, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, low iron if needed, dry clean with any solvent except trichloroethylene
Fits true to size. Cadre recommends ordering your normal size. Model is 5'9" and is wearing a size S.