These versatile black leather combat boots are sure to be a wardrobe essential, offering chic comfort and year-round appeal.
Handcrafted in Portugal from lxurious Italian leather, this slim-fitting lace-up boot is lined in supple Nappa leather and showcases a statement metal zipper at the back, making them easy to put on and take off. These ethical leather boots feature a memory foam padded insole for comfort and a chunky rubber sole for grip and durability in any weather condition.
Pair with your Cadre staples.
- Handcrafted in Portugal by expert artisans who have been making shoes for generations.
- All ESSEN shoes are crafted from leathers that are a by-product of the meat industry and are certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG):
- Reduced energy usage, responsible waste management, recycled water usage, low impact dyes.
- REACH Compliant (ensures no harmful chemicals were used in production).
- Brand received a Platinum Medal from Hey Social Good.
Materials and Care:
- 100% Leather upper and lining
- Cow leather insole and lining
- Durable rubber outsole
- Heel height measures 27mm or 1.06 inches
Fits large - Wearing a half size or have narrow feet? Cadre recommends sizing down for a perfect fit.