The Marie Bottom allows you to show off some skin, while providing a comfortable level of coverage in both the front and back. This eco-conscious swimsuit features a high-rise and high-cut for a chic look.
Pair this with the matching Izzy Top.
- Brand sources all fabrics from manufacturers in Italy who follow sustainable practices to decrease both energy and water consumption and carbon emissions.
- Brand prioritizes using ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon crafted from pre- and post-consumer waste such as industrial plastic, abandoned fishing nets, and fabric scrap.
- Only safe dyes and chemicals are used in production.
Ethically produced in New York City.
- Brand received a Silver Medal from Hey Social Good.
- Fabric is Oeko Tex and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. Click here to learn more.
Materials and Care:
- 72% microfibre PA / 28 % EA(LYCRA®)
- The fabric is highly UV protective and highly resistant to chlorine, salt, suntan creams, oils and pilling. This fabric also offers maximum retention of shape even after repeated washing.
- Hand wash, cold water
- Do NOT tumble dry
Fits true to size. Cadre recommends ordering your regular size. Model is wearing a S.